Pupils of age 9-18 are encouraged to participate in the competition. Posters are expected to be submitted for the competition during the onsite registration process.
- Size A3 or A2
- Colour or black/white
- Submissions can only be done by conference registered pupils
- Each pupil could submit up to two posters
- An international juty will select the best thress and award first-second-third prizes. Honorary mention may be granted in addition to the prizes, plus a certificate.
- All submitted posters to the competition may or may not be returned at the end of the conference.
- Winning posters will be taken by the organizers for the archive and their promotion.
For any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
MATHPOSTER DESIGN COMPETITION 2017 RESULTS
School: Gymnasium Kotor, Montenegro
Ioanna Elia, Haram Saouri, Abigail Ambon
School: The Heritage Private School, Cyprus
Jan Dabrowski, Jan Wierzbicki
School: Jan Matejko Middle School, Poland
Andreas Petrou, Christos Petrou, Jessica Lambert, Faidra Antoniadou
School: The G.C School of Careers, Cyprus