Pupils of age 9-18 are encouraged to participate in the competition. Posters are expected to be submitted for the competition during the onsite registration process.
- Size A3 or A2
- Colour or black/white
- Submissions can only be done by conference registered pupils
- Each pupil could submit up to two posters
- An international juty will select the best thress and award first-second-third prizes. Honorary mention may be granted in addition to the prizes, plus a certificate.
- All submitted posters to the competition may or may not be returned at the end of the conference.
- Winning posters will be taken by the organizers for the archive and their promotion.
For any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To see last year's winner poster of MATHPOST Design Competition click here
MATHPOSTER DESIGN COMPETITION 2018 RESULTS
The American Academy Larnaca, Cyprus
Linnea Olsson and Saga Anderholm Hansson
Alejandra Leticia Contla Jimenez
Sec. No. 13 Rosario Castellanos, Mexico