Pupils of age 9-18 are encouraged to participate in the competition. Posters are expected to be submitted for the competition during the onsite registration process.
- Size A3 or A2
- Colour or black/white
- Submissions can only be done by conference registered pupils
- Each pupil could submit up to two posters
- An international jury will select the best three and award first-second-third prizes. Honorary mention may be granted in addition to the prizes, plus a certificate.
- All submitted posters to the competition may or may not be returned at the end of the conference.
- Winning posters will be taken by the organizers for the archive and their promotion.
For any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.