Dear colleagues, dear teachers, the EUROMATH and EUROSCIECE community is trying to grow for the benefit of pupils. The interdisciplinary interaction oa mathematics and science is there to be explored. Join us and give us your ideas.
We invite those interested to become members of the EUROMATH and EUROSCIENCE experts group to complete the google form by pressing here
The experts group is an advisory board having a meeting every year during EUROMATH and EUROSCIENCE and having the following opportunities:
1. Option to become a National Ambassador for EUROMATH or EUROSCIENCE
2. Receiving a discount on the registration fees
3. Participate as Session Chairs
4. Initiate special activities within the conference
5. Offer workshops to pupils
6. Become a session evaluator
7. Member of the Jury for different competitions
8. Develop your own working thematic group
9. Become a partner in EU funded projects
10. Write articles in the EUROMATH – EUROSCIENCE newsletter
and more to be developed through the annual meetings.