Deadline for submission: 2 June 2022
How-to prepare your abstract.
- All abstracts must be at most 250 words.
- The abstract is written on a single column A4 page.
- The language to be used is English.
- The font must be ARIAL.
- Write the word ONLINE before your title if you have an online presentation
- The title must be center alignment using ARIAL 14-point type, CAPITALS, BOLD SINGLE SPACE.
- Leave one blank line and then type the author(s) name(s) using ARIAL 12 pt, BOLD.
- Underline the name of the presenting author.
- Directly below type the affiliation, address and email for each author using ARIAL 10 pt. Use asterisks (*, **, ***) to correspond the name to his/her address.
- Leave four blank lines after the affiliation and address and type the word ABSTRACT using ARIAL 12 pt, CAPITALS, BOLD, CENTRED.
- Leave one blank line and type the abstract using ARIAL 11 pt, SINGLE SPACING.
Please send a copy of your abstract in MS WORD for Windows (PC version) by email at email@example.com.
Please send a copy of your abstract in MS WORD for Windows (PC version) by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.